Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Follow


On Monday I went following. I had first decided to go to Buccleugh Park to find someone that I could follow around, but since it was chilly and breezy and I went around midday, there weren't many people around and I didn't have the patience to wait. So on my way down Easton, I jumped on my first opportunity when I saw two young Hispanic men turn off Easton Ave and head down Courtland Street. Here is the ensuing adventure...

The Follow: fullscreen interactive


View Larger Map

Also available on the class Neighborhood Narratives blog are the three audio recordings I did during the follow. That link should take you to the specific page with the hipcast recordings (they are at the bottom). The first two were recorded during the follow and the last was recorded while I was walking back to my apartment, though still out of my normal realm of walking, on Hamilton Street.

Below are the notes I took in a small notebook during the follow:



No comments: